Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 1(Monday, 5/4/2010)

I woke up early in the morning and arrived at 8.15 am. Actually, I supposed to arrive before 8.30 am, so I arrived 15 minutes earlier. I’m very excited to start my industrial training at GENETEC TECHNOLOGY BERHAD. I went to the lobby of the company and registered my name. After registration, I went to the waiting room of the company to wait for Puan Asnida the manager of HR. When I opened the door, I’m very surprised because most of the trainers from UNITEN. While waiting, we talked to each other. Almost 8.30 am, Puan Asnida arrived and she gave the briefing to all the trainers. Firstly, she talked about the working hours of the company. The company working hours start at 8.30 am until 6.00 pm. Between the working hours, had a lunch break at 12.30 pm until 1.15 pm and a tea break at 3.45 pm until 4.00 pm. While on Friday, for a Muslims we had a break at 12.30 pm until 2.30 pm and no tea- break at 3.45 pm, and for the non- Muslim they follow the same working hours like normal day. She also talked about vision and mission of the company, how much company paid for the overtime work. Lastly, Puan Asnida gave the stickers for the motorcycle and car of the trainers so that we can park inside the company. She also gave two t-shirt of the company to all the trainers and must wear when doing the industrial training and security smart card to access entry of the company.



After finish the briefing session about an hour,we have to wait for Mr. Patrick. Mr. Patrick one of the boss of the company. He divided the trainers to the different machine. Mr. Patrick put me under the AUTO STACKER DESTACKER STATION ( ASDS ).

Then, the supervisor gave the briefing about the machine.Basically, ASDS machine have two side, stacker side and Destacker side. The main function of the ASDS machine is to differentiate the bad media and good media. Two of the machine already sent to the customer. So, this is new machine and we have to assemble part by part.Actually, we have to assemble two machine of ASDS and the name project of the machine is 'ASDS 21' and "ASDS 22".


the frame of the machine

No comments:

Post a Comment